Discover Kayak Fishing
- In stock
The first book on the subject published on this side of the Atlantic, with our different fish species, techniques and approach. Kayak Fishing is the book is aimed at the angler who has taken up or is curious about kayak fishing. Experienced kayakers will also benefit from Andy's kayak fishing wisdom.
• Choosing your fishing kayak and equipment.
• Practical tips on modifying your kayak and installing a fish finder.
• Kayaking with confidence and staying safe at sea.
• Seamanship; tides, weather and charts for anglers and kayakers.
• Using handheld GPS and VHF radios.
• Fishing skills; top tips on anchoring and 'downtiding' from your kayak.
• What to fish for; Andy's tips for catching your favourite fish.
• And more, including freshwater fish and wreck fishing.
Andy Benham has been a sea angler for as long as he can remember, growing up on Brighton beach with a fishing rod in his hands and owning a variety of small boats through his teens. He became Sea Angler's regular kayak fishing correspondent in 2009 and has written a series of articles on the subject for the magazine.